Administrators have total access to the translation center.
1. Inviting an administrator
To invite an administrator to your translation center, click on Administration → Manage accounts
To be sure that the admin profile has not been created yet you can:
- Enter the corresponding email address in the seach box and click on search, or
- Click on Roles, select Admin and click on search
Select the check box if you want to be notified via email when the invitation has been accepted and click on Send invitations
2. Accepting an invitation to act as administrator
When you have been invited to act as an administrator in a translation center, you will receive an email as follows:
In order to accept the invitation, you should click in the link 'Click here to respond to this invitation'
The following page will open:
There are three possibilities here:
a) If you already have a profile in the translation center (such as if you were first added as a translator and then invited to act as an administrator, you should simply log-in using your translation center username and password. To do so you should click on the link embedded in 'sigh in' part of the text Please sigh in to accept the invitation'.
b) If you are new to the translation center but you have a ProZ.com profile, you should consider creating your translation center profile associated to the ProZ.com profile.
To do so, you should click on the link embedded in the text 'Log in with your ProZ.com account' and enter your login data in the box that opens:
If you don't have a ProZ.com account, or do not want to associate it with your translation center account, you should click on the link embedded in the first two words of the text 'Create one and accept the invitation'. Then enter your data, select an username and a password and click on Create new account.
3. Other actions on administrators profiles
To perform additional actions on an administrator in your translation center, click on Administration → Manage accounts, then find the corresponding account by:
- Entering the corresponding email address in the seach box and clicking on search, or
- Clicking on Roles, selecting Admin and clicking on search
- Edit the account
- Delete the account
- Send the administrator an email that explains how to log in and set a new password.