Managing the settings of your translation center (April 2017)
Modified on: Wed, 26 Apr, 2017 at 4:47 PM
You can predefine many operation parameters in your instance of the translation center in order to better adapt it to the characteristics of your company.
You can access the settings area of the translation center by selecting "Administration" → "Settings"
- In this first page "Name and logo" you will be able to:
Upload your company's logo
- Edit your organization name
- Edit the site name displayed on top of the translation center
Edit the short name, an abbreviated name, for use in email subjects, etc.
Edit the support email address, to which users will be directed for support. Also used as the "From" address for email notifications.
The remaining settings options, described in dedicated sections, are:
- Payment settings, described in a dedicated article
- Order numbers: to define the use of internal order numbers for your work orders, as well as several autoindexing options
- Job settings, described in a dedicated article
- Role settings: to define if client contacts (if invited at all) can see providers and jobs, if providers can see information on clientes, and if providers who participate in a same job can interact with each other.
- CAT tool settings, described in a dedicated article
- Account fields: Additional fields to be added to provider profiles (visible only to administrators)
Client fields: Additional fields to be added to client profiles (visible only to administrators)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.